i got feelings for a frenid well hes more then just a frenid if u know what i mean but the only thing is he got a girl frenid and he likes her but hes all ways at my house every day and he is so sweet to me he will do any thing i ask him to do but the other problem is i am a lot older then him to what should i do he told me he got feelings for me and he dont know whay to do but to keep it real i got mad feelings about him to so ladys please help me out .thank u so much

cho2010colate

Asked by cho2010colate at 1:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on the age difference between you two. But if he already has a girlfriend. Just keep it as friends tell he is single again

Answer by louise2 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• it is a 12 year different
    cho2010colate

Comment by cho2010colate (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If he is single he can date other women but he needs to be honest with her. The age thing isn't a problem imho.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• he has a girl frenid but hes all ways with me and do any and every thing i ask him to do.
    cho2010colate

Comment by cho2010colate (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• What does him doing thing you ask him to do have to do with him having a girlfriend. If you want to have sex with him go right ahead. But he is committed to someone else.  Go find a single guy to hook up with.

Answer by louise2 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i don't know what you mean when you say you have feelings for a friend "you know what i mean?" - and he says he has feelings for you but "let's keep it real" - have no idea what you are talking about - if he has a girlfriend, what are you doing with him, anyway? i think he is just playing you for what he can get from you - wake up and smell the coffee!!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think it is wrong for you to continue to have feelings for your FRIEND who obviously isn't treating his GIRLFRIEND very well. You know he is in a relationship and you should make clear boundaries to him that show you are just FRIENDS, nothing more, because you aren't a very good person if you go after a guy who is seeing someone. I personally think he is just being a shady user because otherwise he would be with his GIRLFRIEND. I highlighted the key words up there so you can really get the just of what I am saying.

halliebug

Answer by halliebug at 4:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• don't even consider it unless he is emotionally available. he is playing games with you and his girlfriend. age is somewhat just a number but there is alot to be said for maturity...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yea yall is right thats y i told him to night we are frenids i mean ladys we did the grown thing one time but i been knowing him for a year and from day 1 he has been nice to me and i guess thats what made me have feeling cause as long as i been dateing has no men been that nice to me but for u ladys to know i told him we both was wrong for what we did and we need to be apart he go to his girl and i will live my life and dont look back nomatter what we did cause i dont want my boyfrenid to do me like that so ladys i agree with yall.
    cho2010colate

Comment by cho2010colate (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• for the ladys i ment to say IF i had a boyfrenid i wouldnt wont him to do that to me but people do make mistakes.
    cho2010colate

Comment by cho2010colate (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2010