this is just for fun no bashing please... gerber baby contest! lots of fun

My sister thought it would be cool to enter my daughter into gerber without me knowing. When I was done being upset with her I thought it would be fun. I don't know too many people so there are so many others that have way more votes than her. I am asking everyone to vote for my dd and I will do the same for you if your child is in it or will be. There are winners each month. Instead of bashing let's have fun. It's 1 vote per day per email per computer. The key is to try to get people to do it everyday. It's www.gerber.com/photo? then click gallery, then search (at the bottom) then type in Lilly for the name warwick for the city then the bue category box and search. she pops up, then vote. after that an email is sent (it can take anywhere from a second to hours for it) once you get it you have to confirm your vote for it to count. This is just for fun although it would be great to get her the college scholarship lol.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its only til the end of september. no personal info is need. just an email and its completely anon so i wouldn't see your email address. i will do it for you too! the confirmation email can take a while but it will appear. in order for the vote to count, the email must be confirmed. thanks to all that help!
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• that was WAY too much to read :P
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I voted for her
    martat

Answer by martat at 5:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010