My neighbor....

My neighbor is the neighbor from HELL... lol So, for a year I have been dealing with fighting, cussing, screaming, slamming doors, crack-heads (you can smell the weed coming out of her apartment), my apt almost got broken into because one of her little friends are thieves (the guy was looking in my window with a black hoodie on over his head, when I saw him he jumped off of our balcony and ran into her apartment by slamming the door). She lost her kid a few months ago, because she left her all alone the whole night and me & my hubby found her outside with no clothes on because she managed to climb out of the mothers bedroom window. I've told my landlord over,over,over again and NOTHING will get this woman evicted at this complex because she has to build a case or some sh!t.

Why I'm so pissed is because my hubby was coming up the stairs today and he seen her and she said "Theirs my loud @$$ neighbor going up the stairs'.

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 1:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• call the cops or the health department. I called the health department we had that problem and the problem got fixed
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sorry you have those neighboors.. I will be going crazy.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my husband was just walking up the stairs, she said it in front of one of her friends to make herself look big. The cops have been called on her a least 6 or 7 times because of everything that has happened. I've been pretty upset about it, because who is she to judge us, after everything BAD she has done. We're never loud or noisy like she is. Well... My hubby hasn't helped things today either, I went to kiss him before I took a shower and he said "Well at least you tried". WTH? I haven't done anything for him to be a smart@$$.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The stress is way there with you and your hubby. I would definitely get some one to do something.. I don't know who.. but, I am sure you can get someones attention. I wish you much luck.
    Dariensmom1

Answer by Dariensmom1 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i've get someone from the city involved... idk anything about this. i would have moved personally. ur landlord sounds like a slumlord and so i'd deal with him as such
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't have the money to move right now, I live in a College town and any place to live is expensive.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Call the police.
    mmprincess

Answer by mmprincess at 9:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010