Has Anyone Else Experienced Horrible Cellulite After Baby But Actually Got Rid Of It? Or At Least Some Of It?

Okay so I had my second baby 2 months ago. I stayed within the healthy range of weight gain during pregnancy, although I was as big as a house. I have about 15 pounds to go to get to my pre-preg weight....but this time unlike my first pregnancy I have horrible cellulite EVERYWHERE. Even on my arms I notice. Will this fade away as I slowly lose weight or do I need to do some extensive workouts? Please give me some true advice that has worked for some of you ladies. I Look awful naked and have refused to let my hubby see me naked, and I don't think I'll let him until I look a little less like tapioca pudding. Thanks in advance mommas.

KristiCo

Asked by KristiCo at 1:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I didn't but I think that you need to work out to get rid of the cellulite.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 2:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• How do I bump?
    KristiCo

Comment by KristiCo (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010