Doubble strollers?

If you had to use one.. which one was? Please I need ideas of a good and light double stroller. I have a 1 yr old and I wil have another one in Feb 2011. TIA!

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 1:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• The City Mini double stroller. I think it's by baby jogger, but I'm not 100% sure and too lazy to go look at our stroller right now....LOL Anyway, great stroller! If you really want the brand name, then just send me a pm and I'll go look =)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• AHHH! I can't say enough good things about my double stroller! I LOVE it and can talk about it for days..haha
    We use a Phil and Ted sport and it is great! It fits in the back of our small economy car and through even the most narrow stores. The wheels are big enough for snow and gravel and both kids enjoy the ride. They are a little pricey but you can find them online (craigslist and kijiji) second hand and they are cheaper than other double strollers (like bob).
    Here's the website
    www.philandteds.com
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• And what are you asking exactly??
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm currently using a Graco duo glider for my twins. I've only used it with the carseats attached so far though, but I really like it.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I need brands of double strollers, that doesn't weight that much and that are easy to move around.
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• @tobys.mommy It doesn't let me go in the website. Any other way I can find them?
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• try here,
    http://www.macklems.com/phil-and-teds.htm
    or just google Phil & Ted to find a store near you :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010