Workout...

What do your work outs consist of?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 30 min on elliptical, then weight lifting / boxing w/ the heavy bag for half an hour every day. I do 3 sets of 15 reps on the weightbench, and in between sets I do crunchs or reverse crunchs for 30 seconds. when I start to do my leg work I do all 3 sets and then hit the heavy bag for 30 seconds before I start the next set.
    I'm down 35 lbs since august, I have 25 more to go. The only thing I've really noticed are my boobs are gone! but I went from an 18/20 to a 14/16 so I'm optimistic!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Walking briskly in a treadmill with the highest incline for 30 minutes and 30 minutes of weight lifting alternating muscle groups, you shouldn't exercise the same muscle twice in a row.

Answer by older at 1:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• cardio and resistance training.

I have an exercise bike that i do 10-20 minutes on depending on if im walking 3 miles or more and then a 20 minute resistance dvd from stephanie huckabee power fit 5 day pack
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• When my medicine gets here (so that I can breathe) I will be going to the park to rollerskate and coming home to do some P90X. Serious workouts.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I alternate days between swimming laps for 45 min - an hr, working out with weights and resistance machines, and running, with an occasional bike ride just to mix it up. I try to work out 5 days/week.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 6:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I do 35 min of interval training on the treadmill and then 20 min of weight lifting and 10min of abs! It's so great!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• On Mon Wed Fri, I run a mile on the treadmill or 15 min on the elliptical, then strength train. In between every 2 sets, I do some sort of cardio to keep my heart rate up. On Sun I do a long run (5 - 12 miles depending on if I'm training for a race) Tue and Thu I do a shorter run combined with either swimming or spinning class. I work out 6 days a week typically about 90 mn each time
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2010