Can you smell the "scent" of another woman? TMI adult content

Sometimes I feel like my "scent" is stronger than other days and swear I can smell it slightly. Do you think you can actually smell other women? I'm not talking about their sweat, or period. I'm talking about a women's discharge. I know it sounds gross but I have heard of woman saying they can so just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Health

• sometimes yes...if it's strong enough. sometimes wipes help that
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've never noticed it from other women, but i know what you mean about smelling yourself stronger some days than others....i get pretty self-conscious and wonder the same thing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yes i know what you mean, women have a scent and sometimes i can smell my own...its normal : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Your vagina is supposed to have an odour - it's supposed to smell like a vagina; musky but clean, and that smell does change as your hormones change throughout your cycle. Your vagina will only ever smell bad if there is a problem such as infection, but if it has been a constant for this long that suggests that it is not an infection at all.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i think so
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2010