What are you doing for your Halloween decorations?

You going for cute or scary?
Minimal or BIG display?
Fog or No fog?
Also has anyone ever used dry ice? How well does it work?
I'm thinking about using my fog machine and some dry ice this year but I'm nervous about the dry ice.
Share some photos of your halloween decorations before this year. =D
I'd love to see them.

Mrs.Halloween

Asked by Mrs.Halloween at 1:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• We are doing cute, I guess. We have a few window clings put up on the front windows. They're skeletons, ghosts, bats, black cats, a witch, a vampire and Frankenstein. We also have two ghosts and two spiders hanging in the big Oak Tree in our front yard. We have leaf garlands hanging around our banisters and the entrance of our porch. We have a black cat hanging over the window on our front door. Two pumpkins hanging on the side of the house. A glow-in-the-dark skeleton hanging from our front porch. Two scarecrows at the end of our porch. A skeleton fence going along the front of our walkway. And three gravestones and a skull that we're planning on putting underneath the Oak Tree. We just have to find some things to make it look kind of creepy. No one sees our house except for our 3 neighbors. We don't live on a busy street and no one comes to our house to TOT. We decorate for our DD and cause we love Halloween!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Im only doing a few decoration. money is tight so we went to the dollar store. Got something to hang on the door and those stickers you can put on the windows and a spider web for outside. I also have a pumpkin that lights up my mom gave me last year
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I am picking up a new blow up on the 1st... creating a closed in graveyard on my porch with a
    light up sign... I have used dry ice b4... just don't open hand touch it and it will be fine ... I used
    it in a cauldron dribbling some water on it to make it steam up...
    I have put orange/white lighted garland up on my fireplace mantel with some of my brooms around
    it also... I have some light up skulls going into the graveyard with a few other items including a
    large black spider that will be climbing one of the pumpkins....
    And whatever else that may come to mind....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We hang ghost made from white trash bags, their heads are stuffed with paper and we cut the bottoms so they are jagged, cute and easy, we hang them from out tree in the front yard and under it we put our foam tombstones. We also have a skeleton that goes on the door and some fake cob webs go up. We might add some black lights this years or something like that. We don't do a big display but what we do is cute and the kids think its spooky.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 7:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010