Has anyone heard of gripe water or used it?

Someone told me it was good for the fussiness of teething?

dsue143

Asked by dsue143 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• My sister uses and loves it.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I used it when my daughter had gas problems.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My friend used it but I think she used it for a upset stomach. but she loved it.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• its good stuff! its all natural so it cant hurt baby....i used it for my dd's gas...she was restless while she was sleeping...it seemed to help but it also was a lil extra hydration and helped with her poops which were kinda hard at times
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• it's more for tummy upset than teeth pain. I offered it to my son last resort when he had tummy pain during infancy. for teething pain you can use homeopathic remedies like dissolving tablets or a liquid tincture!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would try to cholroseptic max for the teething. It will numb the little mouth long enough for tylenol or motrin to kick in. Gripe water is mostly used for babies with colic and BTW it didn't help my LO at all with her colic.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010