I live in a bigger older house and I do believe that the cold weather has..

encouraged some 4 legged friends to come visit. they are not welcome however and so I would like to know ways to dispose of them without hazzard to my nearly 3 year old and my unborn child...

All i can think of is traps... if you have ANy other better Ideas Please share.

they may be little furry mice - we do have a cat but she is getting older and doesnt want to chase mice ...

Orrrr my little friends may be bats... I live in my parents basement. I of course do not want to bomb and deal with the smell as they decay....

HELP

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would call someone to come check for bats, if they are bats you will have to have them removed and then close off wherever they are coming in from. Bats are harder to get rid of then mice. If you don't want to kill the mice you can set love traps then once you catch them release them somewhere else, or you can buy the kind of trap that they go into and it kills them then you just pick up the trap and throw it away without having to see the body, they are also safer for kids since they are enclosed traps. Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 7:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010