What was your most..

comforting childhood moment?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• when my parents divorced. I couldn't take all that fighting

Answer by admckenzie at 1:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I can remember I was very young and very sick..... I was laying in bed with my mother and she was singing to me. Another time we were in a pretty bad car accident. I woke up in the ambulance for a moment and she was singing to me too.
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• There is one more time that has stood out more than the other two, I was young very young. My father had left the house and he did not know that I ran after him. Well he was very tall about 6'2" and he was walking faster than me cause I was little. I was bare foot and running after him. I did not want to call out to him though because I thought I would be in trouble. Well I guess he heard me running pitter patter after him he stop's turns around and grabs me lifting me to his shoulders and talked to me for a while while we were walking. AAAWWW I miss him SOOOOOOO much :'(
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010