What was your worst.......

childhood dream?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• My worst dream was not being able to find my mother. It was recurring and has plagued me in my current dreams, but it's my dh and children I can't find. Also, a recurring dream of being witness and victim to a tidal wave (often think this is a past life thing, if you believe in that stuff :o)).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My brother being hurt really bad

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I had a dream that I was shot or stabbed.... I am not sure which all I know was that I was walking and there was blood all over me. I was begging people for help but no one would help. I thought my brains were coming out and I was really trying to get help. I think that I was a teen though when I had this dream lol
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I was stuck in the woods behind my house that I grow up in and i couldn't get out there was holes everywhere, the was the scarest dream ever and it was one of them nightmares that you fall back into when you go back to sleep. I was like 10-11 yrs old I was scared for a few nights that it was gonna come back and i just never ever forgot about this dream and i don't think i ever will.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Being stuck in a lions cage with lions surrounding the cage.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• zombies attacking

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010