What was the scariest

moment you can remember as a child?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• the first thing that comes to mind is hearing a weird sound like a giant bag of garbage being dropped and looking out my window to see a woman lying face down in a pool of blood on the sidewalk outside my bedroom window. we lived on a busy street right at a curve and drunk drivers would regularly crash in front of our house.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Watching my sister being raped and being threatened with a knife to my throat. I was 5.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Being lost at a store

Answer by older at 1:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yep me too, being lost in a store
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Me and my younger sister were in the shower together (we were very young) well I hear all the sudden the FIRE ALARM BLARING LOUDLY. Oh my god I remember it, it was sooooo scary (I was only in preschool at the time) well I grab my sister and a couple towels and run her out (she is younger than me). We get out side and the apartment complex was on fire! I ran with her fast and we were crying. Well my parents were standing in the parking lot. It was not our complex that was on fire but I really thought that it was. It still to the day is traumatic for me to think about cause I was soooooo scared.
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Walking in on my parents having sex
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 3:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Our kitchen catching on fire while we were cooking dinner. Luckily one of our neighbors was a firefighter and came to help with the grease fire.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Well, the fact that I am a complete "worry wart" as my grandmother would call me, I have had lots of anxiety over the years. Honestly, I can't think of anything truly scary, except my mom's car always breaking down in bad places, before cell phones.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• being bit in the mouth by my aunt's dog at 11

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• When my sisters and I were nearly abducted by an elderly neighbor.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010