Craigslist users....

How effective is using craigslist to sell your stuff?
Do you use other alternatives as well?
Also I just received several emails from random people wanting me to download something. Do you guys get those type of scams too?

Mrs.Halloween

Asked by Mrs.Halloween at 1:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• depends on where you live i think. The columbus ohio craigslist is a big hit and i have sold a lot on there and gotten lots for my kids too.

I get the scams but i just report them when i do
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't use it, but I have a co-worker who buys and sells ALOT, it works out great for her
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I used it for a while a couple of years ago and didn't find it very effective. I kept getting spam mail, too. I reported them to Craigslist and they never bothered me again. I switched to using Ebay and that worked out a lot better.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I just bought a really nice entertainment center on Craigslist and my son has bought quite a few things including low profile tires with nice rims DELIVERED, but you do have to be careful. There are always going to be scammers. I replied to a job posting and got spammed for MONTHS afterwards. I also tried selling something and had really stupid nonoffers by morons who had nothing better to do with their time.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 3:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i think craigslist is a great place to sell your unwanted items!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2010