home pet peeves

mine are dirty dishes in the sick and when people don't clean up after themselves..i already have 2 toddlers i don't need more

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I live with my son and I have to be the maid and just be happy to have a place to live.His attitude.  He takes his clothes off in every room of the house and throws them everywhere, on the floor, on furniture, and on counters. He leaves dishes everwhere with food on them like bowls half full of cereal and milk that clots.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Crumbs on the counter. It drives me insane if anyone forgets to wipe off the counter!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It bugs the bejeebus out of me when someone else in the house cooks, but leaves the mess for me to find & clean up.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yuck I hate dirty dishes and I'm always the one who cleans them. I hate when I spend the day vacuuming then crumbs end up back on the floor by the end of the day lol. It's part of life though lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Newspapers on the floor, laundry not put in the hamper, and dirty dishes not put in the sink.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• When my husband makes dinner, he puts the trash in the sink (like the packaging for the chicken or beef), and piles dishes on top of said trash. Then he rinses those dishes out, and the trash gets soaked. Later on, when I go to clean, I have to stick my hands in icky cold water and pull out all the trash.

I also hate old dishwater. Once you're done with it, if the water is no longer hot and soapy, drain it.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I hate having to track down the laundry and I hate that the island in the kitchen is used as a dumping ground for everything. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• No outside shoes in my house. It grosses me out if people wear their shoes in my house. Everyone must remove their shoes when they come in and I provide clean slippers. And if anyone puts their handbag on my kitchen counter since I know wherever they go, they have put it on the floor. YUK! I am a clean nut!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I hate when I vacuum and then there are new crumbs all on the floor from my toddler. My other pet peeve I think is laundry left in the floor.. I hate when the kids will leave towels on the floor, or laundry beside their bed.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 3:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i hate it when people wear shoes in my house. Take your shoes off. it's hard enough to keep the carpet clean with 2 toddlers.

also has anyone had people sit on the arm of the couch or end tables?? I have a friend who does that all the time and omg its annoying and she's not a small girl. I love her to death but come on
    Smiley001

Comment by Smiley001 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010