good book

I'm looking for another good book to read...any ideas?? I just read the twilight series and now im reading the lovely bones again. I read it for my senior year book project back in 04 but when i watched the movie i got confused

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Secret Lives of Bees
    A Million Little Pieces
    When Will the Good News Come
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If you like Dan Brown, I'd recommend The Historian by .... I forget her name, lol. Its kind f like Dan Brown meets vampires, though, its really good. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The girl with the dragon tattoo, great book and there is also a movie.

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The Help by Karen Stockett (I think that's who wrote it or something like that!)
    I'm reading the Charlaine Harris series that True Blood is based on and like them way better than Twilight!
    If you like autobiographies then the Motley Crue (lol...I know) one is very good! Sex, drugs and rock n roll!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The Historian is by Elizabeth(?) Kostova. She has another book called The Swan Thieves, too; I haven't read either one, but thought I'd throw that out there.

A book I read recently that I really loved was Juliet by Anne Fortier, her debut novel. It's parallel stories, alternating between a pre-Shakespeare "basis" of the story of Romeo and Juliet and modern-day happenings of descendants. It was the first book I'd read in quite a while that made me want to stay up to all hours of the night reading (I didn't, but I wanted to, and I was thinking about it when I wasn't reading, lol).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes....LOVED The Historian by E. Kostova....the search for Dracula's tomb.....I love it because it was entertaining as well as educational. A little history, a little geography...but not so overwhelming with details that she forgot the storyline.....terrific read.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• aww why did you get confused?? i haven't read the lovely bones but i thought the movie was beautifuly directed. i need to read it!!!
    i liked into the wild!! thats a great book
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes, that's her! Thanks! :) I'll have to go and check out her other book. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• anything by Jodi Picoult is good.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 2:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Christine Feehan has a couple different series...
    I like the ghost walker series...
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010