Are the insiders beginning to turn on Obama?

White house insider on Obama "the president is losing it"

A longtime Washington D.C. insider, and former advisor to the Obama election campaign and transition team, speaks out on an administration in crisis, and a president increasingly withdrawn from the job of President.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-house-insider-on-obama-the-president-is-losing-it/#ixzz0zuIJK1WK

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 2:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• There is always some truth to it, isn't there? Why else would insiders 'turn'?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Supposedly, the First Lady of France has written a book which is said to include a conversation between herself and Michelle Obama. MO was asked how it was being First Lady, and she was to have replied that it was hell - don't ask. I haven't read the book only heard the discussion by people who have. My only comment on that is this: did she think it was going to be easy? I would think that she should have known the demands on her time, her husband's time, the loss of privacy, and the expectation to always be "on". If that is too much, go back to Chicago and have a private life. No one forced your husband to apply for the job. (or at least, I seriously doubt there was force..............)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sweet,
    You mean like you did to Sarah Palin over her clothes when she was running for vice president.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Politics is a fickle business. I wouldn't be surprised.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mrs. O does not like being first lady, maybe they will both step down. I hope.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

***
    LOL...notice how quickly THAT statement was buried both in the media and on CM!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• So, I guess he discovered in involves actual WORK? I don't know why the Mrs isn't happy..she has servants out the wazoo, designer duds and parties whenever she wants...not to mention a few other perks. Maybe her mother is driving her nuts?

I wouldn't be surprised to find some kernals of truth in the opinion piece. Things are going badly and there has to be a huge amount of stress in that alone.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• LOL...I heard about the book! Looks like a NY Times Best Seller in the making!! :o)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129930633

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• and if she DID say it, what? Her family receives death threats and are publicly attacked for everything they do...even what CLOTHES they wear...

***
    And this is something new?! LOL

See, NONE of us were fooled when she sputtered a lame attempt to say "for the first time in my life, I'm proud to be an American." Following Obama's win/loss for this country! She is an intensely BITTER woman through and through!! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He was not right for the job, and it's good to see people are FINALLY realizing it before it gets any worse...i wonder what his EXCUSE will be for 'not wanting to run the next term'...hmmmmmm
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:53 AM on Sep. 19, 2010