i was just wondering...if everyone got the shutterfly promo..

..or just a few of us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Must not be everyone. I sure didn't.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I did!! I am so excited!! I am such a picture buff!! Although if you read the whole e-mail it says "You've been chosen to be a CafeMom influencer for Shutterfly." If everyone got this then it probably would not say that. JMO!!
    dea121885

Answer by dea121885 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i did! i have started but haven't finished yet! i have never done something like this so i am taking my time. but it seems like alot got it if you go on the shuttterfly group. but not everyone
    julietw

Answer by julietw at 8:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I did and I did my photobook and my Myshare page. I love the site- it is so easy to use. thank you cafemom!!!
    inarobn

Answer by inarobn at 12:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I did...but I was confused on where I was supposed to put my opinion about the product on here...
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 1:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our Influencer Program.

CafeMom and our advertisers choose influencers based on a number of things like the mom's level of activity on CafeMom, quality of her writing, and expertise in a particular subject. In addition, the advertiser may specify specific criteria such as mom's age, age of kids, or certain geographical regions depending on whom they are targeting with their particular campaign.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• CNLueck It says in the message that they made a group for it.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2008