My son has the runs.... :(

Ok so my two year old son is addicted to juice lol for reals his first word when he wakes up is juice the last word before he goes to sleep is juice, I swear its like juice juice juice... Ugh... Ok well anyways we all had a stomach virus about two weeks ago and my two year old was the first one to get it but it seemed to me as if he was better but his poop never got better. So my question is how can I make poop normal? He has watery poop and he cant even fart right with out have a squirt in his chonies? Help what do I do???

beautiful2257

Asked by beautiful2257 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Decrease the amount of juice he is drinking or even water it way down. You should probably start on the BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, apples and toast. These things all help to firm the stool. I wish you luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• give him banana's it will help harded the pooh and also saltines
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Cut back the juice first off. He really shouldn't get more than 1 8 oz cup of watered down juice a day. That should help him. Also Brats diet and go to the dr if it doesnt get better.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 2:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree w/the Brats diet, but if it goes on I'd definatly call the Dr. If you cut back the liquids and he still has it, he'll get dehydrated.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yeah juice is the worst thing for that. Banana's dry toast etc like the other ladies said.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 19, 2010