Codysmom ;-)

Good morning! Sorry I haven't stopped and said hi yet. I saw you on, but was trying to catch up on the ones I was posting last night when I had to leave. How's your weekend going?

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 2:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Good Afternoon,

I haven't been on much today and probably won't be until later. My homework assignment is due tomorrow and the website I am working with is giving me a terrible time. So I have been back and forth with the instructor trying to get it fixed. Anyway, the weekend is going okay. I hope you are having a great day today and maybe I will see you later tonight. Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks so much for all of your help.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Good luck with the homework thing. I don't know if I would have the patience and mental strength to deal with that stuff at this stage in my life. I'm so proud of you for going for it!! I'm about to get off for a while. Have to get some much needed house cleaning done. I'll try to get back on later tonight. Hope the website starts cooperating with you so you can get your stuff done!

Kim
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010