Why is it that verytime u post a question on here there is always atleast 2 people that have some smart remark 2 say? No one is perfect & if I ask 4 advice give me advice not a negative comment. Does anyone else agree with me?

Why??????

Klomas1988

Asked by Klomas1988 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• there are people on here that just want to be jerks and try to start drama. Just ignore them.
    Anonymous

• Some people are horrible bitches that would NEVER say those things to someone's face. This is their venting arena.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree. People feel more at liberty talkin crap on the computer because they know they arent going 2 get a fist in their face.
    Klomas1988

Answer by Klomas1988 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Honestly because 9 times out of 10, the questions are so incomprehensibly stupid or the advise some people give is absolute hogwash.
    Anonymous

• Some people love drama :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• take what you need, the rest behind, responding to negativity only keeps the conversation negative. keep posting, we are not all like that.
    Anonymous

• I have found there are women here that just like to be negative no matter what you say and like the other ladies said, you just have to not pay them any attention it just feeds them. You know the saying Misery loves company.
    Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 11:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• girls (in general) are bitches. its in our nature. lol
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 12:15 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Well, to be honest some of the questions are very stupid and responding sarcastically is the only way we have to relay our feelings as we shout "HOW STUPID ARE YOU" at the screen.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• All parents are different. This goes along with who's conservative && who's liberal && the different parenting styles: those who are attentive && those who try minimal attention. Most of the time, the ppl posting rude comments are anonymous meaning they probably realize how their answers are being viewed. You just have to find the right group of ppl to get advice from which is why I ask questions in my groups && not on here.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 7:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2008