Spin off of last question "What are you doing about the Economic Crisis?"
1. What would you spend your last pay check on?
2. Would you expect the government to support you through Unemployment Insurance, food stamps, or state assistance?
3. What services would you disconnect in order to save money?
4. How would you pay for you home/rent and car payment?
5. Would you go out and celebrate and blow your last pay check?
6. Would you seek to find a home based business or create one?
7. Would you move in with family?
8. What would you recommend to others that may be in this situation?
Please write how you would spend your last pay check.
Answer by coala at 2:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by Jenny-talia at 2:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
That last check would be spent the same as any other check- MONTHLY BILLS/GROCERY ITEMS. I'd then hope unemployment was approved, and I would be paying monthly bills/grocery needs with that income until I found another job.
Answer by KairisMama at 2:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
i've never had a car payment.
I would sell almost everything and buy a travel trailer.
when i was homeless, didn't hane a car, and lost my medicaid coverage i moved across the country from indiana (a state wit bad medicaid) to arizona (a state where i got medicaid in 2 days because i am disabled abd get ssi). I spent my most of my money on an airline ticket and stayed with an old friend at first. I don't get food stamps.
Answer by Gailll at 2:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by MissAlisabeth at 2:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by Cynt1020 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by HotMama330 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010
Next question in Money & Work
How do I keep my sexuality from becoming an issue at my job?