Has this every happened to you?????

Dose it mean anything if your boobies hurt way more and night then during the day? has this is happened to anyone if do were u pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Right now mine are killing me and I am coming up on AF visiting. I really hope that I am not pregnant. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mine hurting was the first preggo symptom I had and still kinda have and I'm in my 6th month. Any reason to believe you might be preggers?
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yes
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• That was the only time mine did hurt was at night. That was one of the first symptoms of my pregnancy.....I never had the achy boobies with my cycle so when they started hurting I was a little worried, but then I started feeling sick and my husband actually put it all together. I thought I had the flu........he thought I had a baby! He was right!

Crystel73

Answer by Crystel73 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mine hurt but I'm 6 weeks preggo. When I take my bra off it hurts more.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i asking because mine seem to be hurting all the time and i just got off birth control like almost 6 months ago but they seem to hurt worse since i have been off birth control so im thinking im pregnant because they don't feel achy they feel more like water balloons hahah and i have had my time of the months since may pr April
    Geunie0x1091

Answer by Geunie0x1091 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010