Are you happy with your home?

We have lived in our home for almost 22 years. It was a home that came with farm ground. It has taken 22 years of slowly updating and remodeling, but I finally have a home that I feel reflects my style and I love it!!

jillybean4

Asked by jillybean4 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love my home but want to move back to Pennsylvania so bad it hurts. We are now starting foreclosure because it was now the ONLY way to get out of the house so we could move. I wish I could just move my entire house to PA with me..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 2:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Not 100%. It needs a lot of improvements and it's small, but it's comfortable, we like the location, and the biggest thing is that we can afford the mortgage and property taxes better than if it were a bigger, more expensive home.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It's the first detached house I have lived in since 1994 when I moved out of my dad's house. I have lived in apartments and townhouses over the years. I love this house and will be sad when we have to move. The only thing that would make me happier was if we were buying and did not have to move again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes I love my home. We have been hear for 7 yrs and been slowly changing it to what we want.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• very much so - we lived in our other home - a very large bi-level - with 2 acres of ground - lots of steps and allot of upkeep - both inside and outside - for 40 years - we just downsized 4 years ago - to an over-55 community - we have a rancher - with plenty of room for just the two of us and plenty of room when our son and his family come to visit from the South (son,dil, 3 lil georgia peaches) - we own the home - the developer owns the ground - they do all snow removal- - grass cutting, trimming - sewer bills - provide a great clubhouse - beautiful pool - we still can do our own gardening, etc. if we choose to do so - we have large rooms, family room, living room, dining room, kitchen, morning room (fits full-size kitchen set) - master bedroom and master bath with round tub and shower - 2 other bedrooms - full bathroom - 2 large linen closets - walk-in closet - i forgot trash removal - we are very happy!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I need to decorate, but other than that, yes :)

Sparrow4

Answer by Sparrow4 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i rent a home and i hate it :(
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Not really. If I'd known then what I know now, I never would have bought this house.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• No, there's things about our house that we don't like and can't easily be changed, but we can't afford to move right now.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't own a home yet...but I dream about what it will be like all the time :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010