Sister Wives

Has anybody seen that show? anybody else thinks they are all just a bunch of pervs? how can you have 3 wives living in the same house, get them pregnant the same day and raise all of the kids together? that is just nasty! Talk about bad parenting skills, all those kids are going to grow up to be a bunch of pervs, compared to them octo-mom looks more suitable!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm interested in seeing the show. Not sure pervs is the word I'd use, more like brainwashed. I say brainwashed because for the people living this lifestyle it is all that they know. It seems like they are sheltered from the outside world and not told the truth about many things that go on in the world. How many people educate themselves on this type of lifestyle and then decide that it's for them?
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• WOw judgemental much? It is not perverted it is their way of life. How would you like it if I said something like that about your home life?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I dunno, as far as I'm concerned, the worst parent is the one that teaches their kids that they have the right to judge everyone and everything and decide if other people should be allowed to live however they choose.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I haven't seen the show yet, but I don't understand how you can say they are pervs and their kids are going to grow up that way....I mean, it is something that they believe in and even though it may not be for everyone, as long as all the adults in the relationship are willing, then who are you to judge?
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• predigest much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't say the men were perverts, unless they began having sex with the daughters. How ever many wives they have is their business, although society might not agree, it's the way of life for some people. I feel sorry for any woman who agrees to live that sort of life, that they are so sheltered from knowing that there other options out there for them, but again, it's what they have been taught to believe is the way to live.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 3:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I haven't really paid much attention to it, whatever they do is their problem not mine
    karla85

Answer by karla85 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i have not but would like to see it when does it come on?? just to see what it is about....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i don't think they are pervs but i don't agree with it but who am i to say what they do is wrong?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I didn't think the show started yet. I really don't understand that way of life and it's not for me, but I don't judge them if it works for them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010