Whats da best way 2prevent sagging breast after having baby????? adult content

I'm currently 38 wks n 5days n I want 2know if there are any preventative actions that I cld take 2 make sure my breast dnt sag!! They used 2b so pretty just hope they go bck 2normal! Oh yeah I'm not going 2breastfeed either

PrettiPisces

Asked by PrettiPisces at 2:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It all has to do with the elasticity of you breasts.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Nothing. They are either going to sag or not sag. Breastfeeding has nothing to do with it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• honey it's part of nature lol Even if you never have a baby in your life, gravity will get to them!
    But like the rest of your body, if you stay dedicated, exercises that tone can help, eating healthy, and wearing supportive bras!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Wear a bra 24/7 well other then when you bathe. Make sure your bra fits correctly, most women do not know their correct size, I found my true size by going to Victoria secret, the women there are very helpful! Make sure you have plenty of support! I am mother of three, I have breast fed each... I do not sag. It's all about support...... and remember to replace bra's often at least every three months, the elastic wears and support is lost.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It's an old wifes tale that breast feeding equals saggy beasts. You need to wear a supportive bra while you are pregnant and after you stop breastfeeding have a bra fitting so that you're wearing the proper size. Breasts sage because of gravity, not because of breast feeding.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The best way to prevent sagging breasts is 1. don't get pregnant 2. don't get old. Enlarged breasts during pregnancy causes sagging breasts, not breastfeeding.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Hormones causing the breasts to enlarge, as well as when milk comes in causes them to sag. Not breastfeeding itself. I have 2 friends that didnt breastfeed and thier boobs are saggy. I pumped for 6 weeks and mine arent any different. It all has to do with the elasticity of your breasts. Not much you can do.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well you should have gotten pregnant then. pregnacy cuaises saggy boobs not breasfeeding. so what can you do. GET A BOOB JOB!!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• LOL yeah good luck with that. Plastic surgery is your only hope.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2010