How do

well my mom died this month on the 24th will be a year ago and now my aunt is sick and in the hospital diein with the same thing how do i cope and deal with this? its too close to the same time my mom died

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh my, I am so sorry! I wish there was something I could say to help you! :'( I hope your aunt gets better!
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I am so sorry! The only thing I can say is to just acknowledge that it is happening, and let go. Be there for her, and be strong for her, it's what she needs. I'm not going to feed you any God and religious stuff, I'll leave that for someone else. (my mom always gives it to me, drives me crazy and makes me angry) I hope you have someone, at least one person, to lean on, to give you comfort. To listen to you or to just give you hugs. Don't hold any emotions in. If you need to get a hammer and beat the crap out of a tree, do that. I'm sure you are very angry. Just let everything out, the sooner you do that, the sooner your heart will heal. ~~Hugs~~
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i'm so sorry. i personally can't tell you - but my mom lost her dad and her sister to rapidly spreading cancers within 6 months of each other - i think she went to counseling...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010