Them park with a 4 yr old???

Hello, im planning a last minute trip to Florida in the next xouple of months, ive done my reasearch and know whta dates not to go and all that stuff, so when i decided i was ready to purchase my tickets to disneyworld i was blown away by the price, i guess im not aware of them park prices now a days :( , we are staying for at least 5 days and no more than 7. i found tickts to Universal studios for wayyyy cheap, and ive been there and loved it, now my big question is will my 4 yr old love it? or will it just be a waste of money, this trip is all for him, he is our only child. Please help! if anyone has been there with young kids especifically with a 4 yr old... Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• yes....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• he will love it.....
    Cynt1020

• My son went to Disney Land when he was three years old and loved it.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We took our DD when she was 4.5 to Disney World and she had a BLAST!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 3:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• When our kids were young like that, we got the Unofficial Guide to Disneyworld (now, we're talking almost 20 years ago) and it gave you a lot of good strategies for taking small children and making it enjoyable and affordable. We bought our tickets outside of Orlando, I want to say someplace in Kissimee at some little hole in the wall place that sold tickets to Disneyworld for a lot cheaper. We also stayed at a hotel off the grounds, which now there are tons of them, only a few miles down the interstate. We got there early, left around lunch time to go eat (again, someplace off the grounds) went back to the hotel so the kids could take a nap and then went back around 4:00 pm until they closed. We did eat dinner on the grounds, that was the most $$ we spent for any of it. I thought leaving during the day would keep us from seeing everything, but we saw everything we wanted and kids were well rested.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 3:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You might want to check Universal Studios website to check out the attractions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We went to Disney World in March, my kids were 5, 3 and 10 months at the time. All 3 of them had a wonderful time. I do suggest taking an umbrella stroller even if your son doesn't normally use one, my 5 year old ended up using one of our strollers and I wore the baby, its A LOT of walking. I think you will all have a great time.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 7:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010