Which party will win the presidential election in 2012-dems or repubs? Just asking for your opinion, not a bunch of drama.

I personally think the democrats will win. It may not be President Obama, but I'm sure it will be another democrat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Depends on who is running and what is happening with the economy

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It's too soon to tell. It's going to depend on the climate of the country and who the GOP nominee is.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It will depend on who the candidates are. I personally vote based on the candidate not by party.

Sparrow4

Answer by Sparrow4 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• A TEA Party backed Independent or Republican. Meaning a fiscally conservative and socially liberal candidate!

HOWEVER, until we know who is actually nominated to run against Obama it is all speculation. I'll be better able to make a wager when I know who the candidate is! I prefer to make INFORMED decisions.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would have to know who the candidates were before I would be willing to say. Right now, I wouldn't put money on either party.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Me personally.

I do not see any difference between the 2 parties.. Yet they both have their rhetoric that they spout to the masses, and the demographics they are trying to get money and votes from.. But when it comes to really running this country, and running the government.. I don't see enough difference in the two for it to matter if it's democratics or republicans who win.. Both parties have their lines, their wedge issues, their demographics that they play to, but once on the hill. They all take money from the same people, they are all courted by the same special interest, and they all play whateve game they have to in order to get re-elected 2 years from now in the case of Congress, and 4 years from now in case of the Presidential position.

So whichever one wins.. In my view, won't matter. Because things in our government and the way it is ran won't change when the name plaques on the doors change.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• For me it's too early to tell. At this point, my vote is not based on party, but the candidate.
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Honestly. If the Republicans take the house and senate this fall I think they could inadvertantly help Pres. Obama get re-elected. If the economy is better and the unemployment rate is lower that is.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think a Republican will win.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

That is a depressing thought, isn't it? We saw in the last presidential election that most voters don't want the truth, just a good rally and a nice speaker.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 10:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010