Prayers for you?

Does anyone have a prayer need that we can all pray about for you? I have a special prayer request that I need all prayer warriors to help pray about. My daughter, a teenager broke up with a boy last year and although she said they could be friends, when he repeatedly tried to call/text her, she didn't take his calls or answer his messages. He shot and killed himself. Since then (last Oct) she has struggled with guilt, grief, depression, suicide and anger and not believing in God. She won't go to church. Tomorrow she has agreed to come to church with me (only to help me with her siblings). I am asking God to touch her heart and make His presence known to her, and that He talks directly to her. Please pray for her.
Matthew 18:19 (King James Version) 19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I stand in unity and pray with you may God lead your daughter into healing. Amen.

I have a study book entitled the spiritual roots of suicide, if you are interested.
    ( I help others on the internet shift through their struggles of suicide and any other upheaval that comes their way.- with biblical understanding of course)

Suicide leaves alot of questions, and you daughter has to understand that taking this phone call would not have prevented this young man's death. She is not responsibile. I feel tha this phone call was sort of a good bye, because if he really wanted help, he would have found a way to speak to her.
    She is not to blame, and stopping a suicide is quite difficult, and we only can do our best, now your daughter has to let go and find a way through this, she may blame God but God has nothing to do with it. We know that God does not go beyond our free will. Suicide is still a choice that one makes.
    shannonGilmour

Answer by shannonGilmour at 4:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't have any requests. I will pray for you daughter that she may find healing.

Sparrow4

Answer by Sparrow4 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

•   (((Hugs)))

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I said a prayer for her
    martat

Answer by martat at 4:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Thank you
    carol2m2

Comment by carol2m2 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Thank you all! Please continue to Bump so I can get as many prayers as possible before tomorrow!
    carol2m2

Comment by carol2m2 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010