I just recently found out that I'm 4 weeks preg n I'm kinda bleedig n cramping a lil bit. Is this something I should really be concerned about? It is really mild tho n everyone is telling me I should be fine. What do u guys think? Please help me out.. I don't know of this can result on miscarriage or not n my appnt with obgyn isn't tip next week.

I just recently found out that I'm 4 weeks preg n I'm kinda bleedig n cramping a lil bit. Is this something I should really be concerned about? It is really mild tho n everyone is telling me I should be fine. What do u guys think? Please help me out.. I don't know of this can result on miscarriage or not n my appnt with obgyn isn't tip next week. Thanks so much n god bless.

Missdiane1025

Asked by Missdiane1025 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would definately call a doctor to ask.....i know it's saturday, so maybe leave a message and they usually call you back pretty quick.
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Just take it easy until you can get into to see your ob...but don't panic. I had some light bleeding/spotting at 5 weeks, and know several friends that have as well. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 3:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well cramps this early on are normal since your body is going through a change, and spotting is also normal in the 1st trimester (I experienced both). It's the serious cramps or continuous bleeding you should be concerned about. But still, to be on the safe side, if you just dont feel "right" call your doctor, or if he/she cant be reached, call the hospital triage!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• put your feet up and relax...try to see your doc sooner but dont freak out! that will only make things worse...there is prob no problem but worrying can cause one....i was EXTREMELY crampy at that point in my pregnancy....some ppl spot and others dont...the healthiest thing you can do right now is rest and stay calm...also, i dont know if you believe in this or not, some ppl r way against it, but when my mom was preg she had the same problem and her doc said to put up your feet, relax, and drink a beer...this happened with both of her pregnancies and everything turned out fine....GL!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• As long as the cramping isnt' getting worse or the bleeding isn't getting heavier, you're probably alright. Maybe you can get your appointment moved up to another day.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If its painful the call the doctor but mild cramping is fine its just your uterus making way for the baby. If you are doubling over in pain chances are you are miscarrying but other than that you should be OK. don't stress it won't make things better
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 7:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010