What makes you feel SEXY?

What does it for you? I'm in a funk and needing a little inspiration!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• taking a long hot bath with some bubbles and oils that smell really good and SHAVING!! EVERYTHING!! or how ever much you shave normally but having my legs and everything else smooth and bare just feels clean and refreshing and gives me confidence and we all know that confidence is the sexiest thing ever!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My man makes me feel sexy!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 3:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I always wear sexy underwear.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• something sexy to wear, some fab music, makeup, nice shoes, and just plain knowing that I look good! Also knowing somebody (DH) wants me is a big help too.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I dress up even if I am not going any where I put on my hottest cloths,do my hair and put on my war paint I always feel better after I do that I feel 110% better.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mani and Pedi and getting all fancied up! Then a nice night out on the town with my husband!

mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i take a bath shave everywhere and i mean everywheer to give you body smooth surface...and i get into soem nice panties and bra that makes me feel all kinds of sexy..lol
    KayNevLilSweet2

Answer by KayNevLilSweet2 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• absolutly nothing! :(
    jenntysmom

Answer by jenntysmom at 10:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010