Sex after baby adult content

How long after having a child did you and DH finally have sex? We have two, I just had the second five weeks ago. I still don't feel like it! He really wants to, and I feel bad. I am just ssooo drained!

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I think we attempted between 5 and 6 wks, but I really wasn't interested for several months. Still really not interested and she is 2.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i didnt think it was even recommended until after 6 weeks...dont feel bad....if you dont feel like it then it wont be good sex anyways so whats the point?
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We did the night of my post-partum appointment after I had the OK to.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• With my 1st we could of done the day I had the baby but waited 2 weeks. With the 2nd we waited 3 weeks. But doctors want you to wait 6-8 weeks depending on how you delivered.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I waited 4 weeks.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If I had my way, after having DS3, I would've jumped him right there in the hospital. I didnt tear, it barely hurt (funny, since he was almost 10 lbs and sunny side up) but there was something about him holding our newest addition that got my hormones going.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• With my DS(FF) we waited 6 weeks and now with my DD(BF/FF) who is 13 weeks i still have NO interest poor DH
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Waited the 6 weeks... But talk to you husband and tell him you are drained! Maybe he will let you get some extra rest! Or have a date night! Even after having a baby you need to keep the romance alive! lol GL
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• One again it is all about them This should be all about you. You just had a baby. The norm is 6 weeks. If you feel like it fine, if you do not he can wait.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I always waited the 6 weeks that is recommended. But with my first. I hurt a bit still so we waited another two weeks. So with her it was 8 weeks before we did.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2010