Where Have You Gone?

What states/countries have you been to?
What was your favorite? Why?

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 4:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Travel

• Ive driven through almost every state, moved a lot thanks to the army..my fav state though is my home state california, there is so much to do here!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I live in Ca, been to WA, OR, AZ, NV, TX, New England, Tenn... I think thats it. As far as countries go I've been to Mexico and Romania. I think Romania was the prettiest I've been to, I don't think I have a favorite though.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Ohio, Florida, New York, and New Jersey. I drove to FL so I went through a lot of states but didnt stop! lol I enjoyed both FL and NY for different reasons! Its always nice to get away!! We live near OH so we always go there, but it is still a good time!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• we spent 5 days in Cesky Krumlov in April so pretty. Im in love with this place. great restaurents, pubs, a castle, we went hiking and horse riding, got a ghost tour of the city and it was so cheap. defiantly goin back.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 4:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• States... Washington State, Oregon, California,Nevada. Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Mississippi, Tennessee. Georgia. Florida . England,Germany France.

Answer by louise2 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• born in germany... been to switzerland, sweden, russia, britain, amsterdam, uganda, kenya, congo, egypt... in america: arizona, california, colorado, georgia, hawaii, illinois, maryland Massachusetts, michigan, new mexico, new york, north carolina, pennsylvania, south carolina, texas, virginia, west virgina........... hahaha!

my favorite country is uganda.... thats where i consider home. my favorite state??? gosh. hawaii and virginia have a bunch of memories, but i'm going to have to say new york or colorado. love new york..... who doesn't? lol. and colorado, it's absolutely beautiful, and my sister lives there.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 4:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Drove threw a lot of other states and tranfered planes in some states too.

Answer by louise2 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The entire continental US with the exception of Maine, Vermont, Florida, and South Dakota. I've also been to Nogales, Mexico but I was like 9 and its really nothing to brag about.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i live in pa. ive been to canada twice to go camping wiht my family when i was a kid. ive been to ny with my school and church, and nj, and maryland for the beach multiple times. also ohio is where my bil and he lives on the border west virginia and kentucky where we got married. virginia for a weekend with a friend at liberty university. north and south carolina with my church for a week when i was in highschool. and i went to visit my uncle in new mexico for a week a few years ago.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 4:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have gone very far.
    Just Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and of coarse Utah where I live. Oh yeah also Illinois when I went to go see my hubby graduate boot camp.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010