Favorite activities?

What are your favorite activities that you enjoy doing with your child or children? This week we've been putting together terrariums and my dd is so into plants now. My dd loves creating little "plays" with her small toys and figurines, but the only thing is that will go on for hours and I get mentally exhausted!

bingbong

Asked by bingbong at 4:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love reading to my son and taking him to the library
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• playing games
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have a lot to do around the house taking care of DH too because he works SOOOO much (70 hrs/week and it's a 2 hr commute - ONE WAY!) so I have DD "help" me any way I can and make it fun for her. If it's time for me to cook, I let her mix all the seasonings together or I let her stir any opportunity I can... she gets up in her "helping chair" and gets all excited to help. :) Or if I'm doing laundry I have her "help" me fold. (Of course it usually ends up in a ball on the floor but she's having fun so who cares?) :D Other than that, when I REALLY WANNA have fun with DD we go get ice cream & go to the park, and if the park has ducks we feed the ducks, or I go find a fun craft & we make stuff, or we fingerpaint, do stickers, ANYTHING.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes! That's another thing my daughter is into now.."helping me".she'll stir the muffin mix, punch and knead pizza dough, put the laundry in the machines, putting the groceries on the conveyer belt..these are probably her favorite activities lately..
    bingbong

Comment by bingbong (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010