Who Am I?

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer. I became close with my grandmother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Adolf Hitler

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mom?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• delilahs, the question was 'who AM I', not 'who am I NOT'. So if it's not Hitler, then who is it?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• WTF is up with the sensitivity. I am not bashing. I don't have any feelings about you at all. Get over yourself. LOL. Well, unless me finding you entertaining is a feeling, that is. Otherwise, I don't know you so I don't have an opinion of like or dislike of you. Some of us don't get emotional about other people online.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• QM yeah that was the question...not bash Delilah like always.

Where were you bashed, I am the first to call it out and I do not see it. She just pointed out what the question was. OP asked who it is not who it is not. You attacked a poster for just saying it was Hitler. The only thing I see where it isn't is where it says he is close to his mom. Which actually in child hood Hitler was. So there for it could very well be Hitler.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• hot really you need to chill out. Go take a Prozac! Answer by delilahsmom1177

OMG!!  LOL!  You ARE entertaining, aren't you?  You complain about being bashed (when you weren't) and then you proceed to tell someone else that THEY need antidepressants?  Just a little hypocritical of you, isn't it?  Are you by chance a psychiatrist and able to diagnose other people's depression by what they post online? 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• popcorn

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• LOL...Things that make you go hmmmmm!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Ok, I give up, who?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Getting back to the question!! LOL

I have seen this "who am I" think before, and so I decided I would try and glean some FACTS as to whetehr it's true or not! Believe it or not, I took DELILAH'S "suggestion" and found the first chapter of Mein Kampf. At the end of the chapter, is this:

"In my thirteenth year I suddenly lost my father. Two years later, the death of my mother put a sudden end to all my highflown plans. It was the conclusion of a long and painful illness which from the beginning left little hope of recovery. Yet it was a dreadful blow, particularly for me. I had honored my father, but my mother I had loved"

I suppose if I kept reading, I would stumble upon the other parts of this "riddle" and likely come to the same conclusion that it IS about Hitler! However, I find the similarities to Obama eerie!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010