What are you dressing ur kids as for this halloween??

I was going to dress up too but found a nice halloween vest so i'm just going to wear probably a black turtleneck with the vest and some black jeans. My son is dressing up as MIKE Wazausky from Monsters INC. it's a simple costume but he loves it! How about u ladies??

firstXmomTX

Asked by firstXmomTX at 7:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Entertainment

• My kids are teenagers now but when my youngest was about 5 yrs old I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween and he said, "A Stranger". :O)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• a mouse, anything with whiskers is so cute on kids
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 7:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I am dressing my SS up as Scooby Doo. He has no idea who Scooby Doo is but he wanted to be a puppy and Scooby Doo was the closest I could find.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• my 2 1/2 year old is superman, and my 15 month old is snow white. I had asked my 2 1/2 year old what he wanted to be, his answer was Daddy. LOL that won't work well though :) it would be a tshirt and jeans so I made him pick something else.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I found a really cute in awesome condition duck costume for my 3mth old and a cute alligator one for my 3yr old at a thift store. My 7yr old daughter is going as a spider witch (it came with a wig with spiders in it.) My oldest is just going as some creepy scary guy (mask and robe thingy) And my 10yr old is going to be Darth Vader.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My son (5) is going to be a T-Rex (got a cool costume off ebay from disney store); and my daughter is doing the whole 50's poodle skirt, bobby socks, crinoline skirt thing. She's 7. I love Halloween! :0)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My ODS is going to be Yoda!
    YDS is only going to be 3 weeks so he gets to wear an orange onesie with a jack-o-lantern face on it.
    KCD

Answer by KCD at 9:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My younger daughter wants to be a Ballerina, which will be easy to do. However, my older daughter wants to be a chipmunk! If anyone has any ideas on how to make a chipmunk tail, I'd be happy to hear it!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My daughter is going to be batman (girl) and my son is going to be a biker vampire. I took them to the store and let them have at it.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My oldest son is going to be Spiderman and my middle son is going to be the Hulk. I think it will be fun!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2008