Secret beauty tips.

What do you take or use that is a must for you everyday. Also, secrets passed down to you.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i take prenatal vitamins every day.
    I use moisturizer every day.
    and white toothpaste for zits.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 5:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I put deoteranton my vajayjay after shaving (prevents ingrown hairs)
    lotion and face cream
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• -I have acne and have tried everything!! Proactive and all that and the thing that has worked best for me is the dove soap bar. Wash face in the am and pm and use Eucerine lotion to keep moisturized. My face has been very clear and toothpaste on a zip helps clear it up.
    -prenatal vitamins everyday helps your hair grow a little faster and your nails plus makes them stronger:)
    -I use protein packet conditioners from Sallys that really keep your hair healthy and are perfect if you color your hair alot. I also leave the conditioner in while i sleep (wrap a towel around my head) and let my hair air dry as often s possible
    -I paint my own nails and use acetone nail polish remover the nail polish. Some say its harsher on your skin but it takes two swipes of a cotton ball to remove nail polish instead of rubbing your finger for a minute with regular nail polish. Keeping your nails trimmed and polished really makes you look well kept
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I USE TOOTHPASTE FOR ZITS, I PUT ONIONS IN PLASTIC BAGS AND PUT MY FEET IN THE BAGS TO HELP WITH ALL KINDS OF STUFF. DEPENDING ON YOUR NATURAL SKIN COLOR, YOU CAN BLEND CARROTS UP IN A BLENDER AND RUB THEM ON YOUR SKIN FOR A TANISH LOOK!
    BabyRiley

Answer by BabyRiley at 5:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• -deoderant on bikini area to keep ingrown hairs and redness at bay.
    -lotion every day to keep soft skin and I use smelly lotion on my arms as perfume.
    -in the winter, or summer if you don't get too hot, lather your feet with a good lotion (i prefer eucerine) and put socks on and go to bed. Feet will be kept nice and soft.a
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010