OK, I am going out toht with the hubby- need fashion advice.

I want to go out but I am lazy. The hubby and I are going to a fancy Birthday party at the swanky W hotel .I have been working all week and I was supposed to put a relaxer in my hair - but I didn't . So, I am going to buy some hair gel and slick back the "do " and slip on a pony tail. I still have to buy a pony tail. I have nothing to wear!!!!! I have a black bubble dress- is that out of style? I have a dress but I wore it to a party last week. Should I go out and buy a dress???/ Help!!!

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• HUMMM.... Im 42 and havent seen bubble dresses since high school. So I wouldnt suggest that. If you have time a new dress is a GREAT idea. Make sure you buy something that you already have shoes to match... to save on time.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• A few months ago they were back in style I'm 43 and yes, they were great!! I am lazy!!!!!
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well if they are still in style... and you have it... then go for it.
    I still like the idea of something new... but then I always like the idea of something new.

Hey.,..have fun!!!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• OK you have convinced me sahlady- I am going to the store !!! Thanks babe, you the best!
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010