how did you feel wen you finished dooing sex in the bed with your husban

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i feel like umm okay lol
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• How do you 'dooing' sex, and what is a 'husban'??
    Anonymous

• ummm....why do U ask?WTF
    Anonymous

• I swear this is the same annonymous perosn that keeps asking about being young and having babies. Boring...is it at all possible for you to think of something better to ask????
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Depending on his mood I feel like a satisfied sex goddess or a used insignificant trollop. I'm not sure why he does that but sometimes he can be so cold and push me away like I'm nothing. I hate that. It feels awful when he makes me feel like a come dumpster then gets up and goes on with his day. If I didn't love the silly man I'd kick his behind! I did get ugly one time and told him to leave the money on the table. He didn't find that funny but it got my point across. We keep working at making it just as respectful after the sex as during. I have a lot of training to do with him though!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• come dumpster? omg! i'm gonna use that one, i am. lmao.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2008