i've seen a ghost!

actually, no, i havent. but ive heard of people who have and im wondering if you guys have any REAL stories to tell or information to share? any ghost stories? any psychic stories? any creepy stories about your neighbor being a serial killer?

00MissJade

Asked by 00MissJade at 5:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a male spirit that followed me from our last house. I see him once in awhile walking thru the house. I catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. He wears a white T-shirt and jeans and is a tall,skinny white guy. I have no idea who he is and obviously isn't attached to the house since he followed me here.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• we lived in a house that was over 100 yrs old that had to be haunted. doors would open close or lock by themselves, lights would turn on and off, there was a shadow in our kitchen at night that would walk back and forth, there was what sounded like a gun shot the same time every night (about 1 am) in the livingroom. not to mention the feeling that something was always watching you.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've heard sounds, a "fragment" of a woman's muffled talking in my room, my bed shakes sometimes (not terribly but I can't figure out a reason this happens)... also DH lived in an old house with his buddy years and years ago and a lot of strange things happened in that house... too much detail to put here. Cool stuff though!! :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've seen many and I'm posted many stories on other similar questions... Living where I do it's hard not to see them from time to time and even the most "skeptical" have to admit there is something here. It's just a part of being in an old old area.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I saw my grandfather when I was 13. He died when I was a little over 1. I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. As I was getting out of bed, my grannfather was standing right there, full body apparition. Blue robe, arms crossed over chest, apathetic facial expression. He started walking towards me, I screamed and ran to my moms room. Mom told me that he and I were very close. I have a short memory of my grandfather on either Thanksgiving or Xmas. My mom still finds it hard to believe, afterall I was barely 1 !
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• sorry for my bad spelling lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I lived with my mil for a while, and the former owner of the house had gone out to the driveway and hooked a hose from his tail pipe and into the car and killed himself. Now, he walks from the bed room to the kitchen door every morning at 3 am. The time that was assumed he had left the house to end his life.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My grandfather bought a clock in the 30s. I was 4 years old when he passed away, but I remember how much he LOVED that clock. After he passed, every once in a while I remember the hands on the clock moving.... backwards that is.After a few times, I finally asked my mom why that happened. She said I was imagining things... no one believed me until my older brother saw it too and alerted everyone in the house and thats when they all saw it. My grandmother took it to a clock specialist and he said it was physically impossible since the teeth on the gear would stop it from happening. To this day it still happens.

My grandfather also used to smoke cigars... and every time that someone in my family got injured or was in an accident, that morning my mother and I smell cigar smoke. Now when we smell it, we stay home!!! lol. My grandfather is my guardian angel!
    GeorgiaPeach_87

Answer by GeorgiaPeach_87 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have a male spirit that has been following me for years, I think I'd miss him if he weren't around......true story.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My husband witnessed a female spirit spreading her arms over me and our son while we were on a Cruise leaving Pearl Harbor. After that he witnessed another female spirit spreading her arms over me and my son again while we were vacationing on Maui. After that last time we saw my sons urologist as scheduled and he stated that if anyone was looking at my sons xrays of his bladder and kidneys they would not be able to tell that he was born with bladder exstrophy. His bladder is showing a bladder neck and a prostrate and two perfectly normal ureters and kidneys (He was born without a bladder neck and specks of prostate that resembled torn up piece of paper. To this day we believe that we received visits that resulted in a miracle as he does not leak like more exstrophy kids do. We count ourselves lucky and blessed by the 2 visits.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010