not again?!!!

i had sex 3 days b4 my 6week check up...could i b preg. again so soon?! fyi no birth control either :(

MsDunn4

Asked by MsDunn4 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you are breastfeeding, the odds are slightly lower that you would get pregnant again so soon, but it is still possible. Sounds like you need to have a pregnancy test to see. And if you aren't, I suggest you immediately get on birth control if you aren't ready to have another baby. The depo shot takes effect the day you first get it. No waiting. I use it and I also don't have a period while I am on it. Which is good for me.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Absolutely.

Anonymous

• yes my mom got pregnant 1wk and 4days after my brother my little brother and sister are 36wks to the day apart
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Oh my goodness, yes you could be! It won't be so bad if you didn't have a c-section. It will be tough having kids so close but it could also be a good experience and they may be close.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yes, yes. Very possible. You are more likely to get prego within the first year after giving birth.
    hayaddy

Answer by hayaddy at 9:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Be lucky you even have that not again option,many would hope to have those odds on one healthy baby.
    Anonymous

• yes you can
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 10:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008