SHOULD PROBLEMS DURING PREGNANCY STOP MORE CHILDREN

I JUST HAD MY THIRD CHILD THE PREGNANCY WAS DIFFICULT I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS DIABETICS ASTHMA BUT ME AND CHILD CAME OUT OKAY SHOULD I CALL IT GOOD OR IS IT SELFISH TO WANT ANOTHER

jojomomofthree

Asked by jojomomofthree at 6:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is really up to you. But me personally would not want to deal with all that during with all that and have to worry about me or the baby.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• personaly, i would stop at 3 if i had those problems. but it's really up to you and your husband.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• its between you and your Dr and your spouse really. weighing out the risks versus the WANT of another child.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 6:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• thats up to you. if you think you can handle it. also what your dr says is important. i have a similar situation. i have lost 3 due to blood clots. i am now 7 mos with my 2nd. i had to have a csection with my dd and now my ds will be a scheduled csection. also i can't take birth control bc of the clotting. so i must decide whether to stop at 2. or have my 3rd. not to mention i have been prego 3 times in a year and have just failed my glucose test.
    locabrat83

Answer by locabrat83 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Depends on the issues. It is definitely something you would need to consider. I most certainly wouldn't try again until they were well controlled.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010