'alpha and omega', ratedG...anyone seen it?

we're thinking about taking the ds to see it tonight, and Rotten Tomatoes didn't rate it very high.

anyone?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 6:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• The previews don't interest me and I find the whole premise of "trying to repopulate the area" a bit mature for kids. But if it's good please let us know. It's hard to find cool kid movies these days.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• EH..you can wait for the rental. i felt the mother of the western pack was a bit to verbally abusive for a kids show- she threatened to rip out carcass, and shove things down the throats of others..not a good example for little ones, for sure.
    my ds liked it, as he laughed quite a bit at the goofy parts, the pratfalls, etc..
    i actually forgot it was a 3D movie, or i wouldn't have taken him. i hate HAVING TO RENT the glasses. it'd be different if they let you say, ''nah, we don't want to use them.'', but they force you to, and they make an extra $3/per.
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet, but I want to. I will probably wait until it's available on Netflix.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010