my best friend

my bestie and i have been friends since elementary school and just recently she moved to another island.. she's planning on moving back next month but when i talked to her she plans to go back out with her ex.. so idk if she plans on moving back anymore.. she has 2 kids from 2 differnt fathers and i am the main godmother for both of her kids.. they are so adorable that i dont mind watching them even if it means being their 2nd mother.. she sends her children down here to stay with me every now && than.. cause all she wants to do it party it up with different guys and she is even thinking about having another baby.. her kids after still toddlers.. one is 1 yr old && the other is 2 and a half.. i have a baby of my own and its hard raising 3 when they are all just one yr apart.. i feel like she just doesnt care about her kids :(.. what should i tell her.. any advice on what to do without hurting her feelings? HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I want to say don't continue doing this, but I have a really soft spot for kids. I mean I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to children. I would definitely have a chat with her when she returns, but don't make the kids suffer because of her negligence. This girl is obviously taking your friendship with her a little too far. Just be glad the kids are safe with you, and not up there seeing their mom party it up. Do you guys remember the Casey Anthony case? All she wanted to do was party, and not be a mom, and it got her daughter killed. Just be there for the kids because they need someone really responsible in their lives. As far as the mom having another baby? That is so sad, and I hope it won't happen. Good luck to you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yous hould talk to your friend and voice your concerns. Ask her questions she probably dont want to ask herself.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• She is lucky to have a friend like you. You need to have a heart to heart with your BFF and let her know your concerns. As for the children, they are lucky to have you - I know it's tough, but I can see that you are a good person and wouldn't let anything bad happen to them. God bless you!
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 10:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010