What is it about pregnant women that makes people reach out and touch their bellys without permission?

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 6:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ive never had the urge.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I never really had/have strangers do that to me, and I've never done that to someone before.

I guess if it bothers you that bad, you could always just start rubbing the person's belly in return, commenting on how cute it is lol.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Its like a hand magnet! Everytime I see a fmily member they are trying to rub my belly. Now a stranger is different, i have not had that experience, but I doubt they would try it to another pregnant woman after ward
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 6:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've had it happen. I think its just some people are amazed to witness life being made. It is the most beautiful thing. Everyone thats touched my stomach was overjoyed by the blessing I had inside me. It brought tears to one woman (who I had never seen before or after) Tho it freaks us pregnant women out, I think its a compliment really saying what a beautiful thing your body is doing!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have no idea but it is so annoying sometimes
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010