While you were pregnant have you had a stranger or a co-worker reach out and touch your belly without permission? Especially a male co-worker who was a couple of levels up above you?

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 6:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had many people try to touch my tummy. I stepped back and told them just cause it's huge doesn't mean my personal space doesn't extend around it.
    If your male superior tries it again I would inform him that uninvited touching is a form of sexual harassment whether you're pregnant or not.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 6:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i'v never had anyone (outside of dh and mom and sisters) touch my belly when i was pregnant. if someone did i would def tell them not to.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If it made you uncomfortable, file a sexual harassment complaint.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Let him know it made you feel uncomfortable and hope that he never crosses that line again.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I work front desk at a motel n some regulars that come in do try to touch my belly. I let them kno i'm not partial to anyone but me touching my stomach. When friends try to touch i tolerate so as not to make them feel bad but it still bothers me. When i want them to stop i simply step arms length away from them
    chiachick2005

Answer by chiachick2005 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010