WHY is it??????

Why is it that when people post something on here, in questions and in the groups, they get all offensive when everyone's answers go against what they want to hear? Why post a question if you can't handle the possible responses you may get? If you just want someone to agree with you, then just SAY it at the beginning of your post! Anyone agree with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• We shouldn't fear the reaction of other's who don't agree with another persons view point or idiology. I have had others view my opinion as "bashing" because I sided differently than them...honestly I think people react negative towards the opinion of someone else because the answer they don't like hits too close to home. We should be able to agree to disagree!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 10:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• lol! That's hillarious, and yes, I agree!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yea, I agree, BUT... sometimes people are just straight-up rude. The unnecessary rudeness is what ticks me off. There IS such a thing as polite disagreement, but not everyone remembers that!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• yes I agree but you know alot of people dont like to hear that they are wrong. Had a x sister in law like that. Her and my brother were having problems so they go to a marriage coun. when the coun. would tell her she was at fault she wouldnt go back. Needless to say they went to alot of people for coun. till the end....
    bambigrand

Answer by bambigrand at 10:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2008