Is it possible to....

have a miscarriage and then conceive they very next month, especially if taking clomid? Of course it's probably not a good idea to try to conceive so soon, I'm just wondering if it's possible to become pregnant so soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes it is possible but I would wait. I have been through a miscarriage with my first. I wanted the 3 months that was recommend to let your body heal and your emotional state. . We actually waited 6 months. I was not emotionally ready to. I know have two wonderful girls and another one on the way.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Many things are possible.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes. After a miscarriage is a time where you can be the most fertile
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes it is possible.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes the first 3 months after a miscarriage can be your most fertile. If you have an early miscarriage that does not require a D&C Drs usually advise you to continue TTC. If you were farther into your pregnancy, say 8 weeks, or you needed a D&C Drs usually suggest you wait 3 cycles.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 2:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2010