Have you ever taken your child out of state?

We took my son in March to a Zoo in another state. He was almost 2 then.

Misteh

Asked by Misteh at 6:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Travel

• Yes a lot. We live right by another state. When we go for bike rides in the summer we do every day.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• we are military so my 3 year old has lived in 3 states already! both of my kids were born in different states and we used to drive across the country to visit "home" We have taken them to other states just for little trips as well :) My kids are great on long car trips just because they are used to it...my DD was 6 months old when she took her first cross country trip.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yup plenty. We are a military family, so we have to travel to visit family and friends back home.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We took both our girls to Alaska last year to visit my in-laws, and what was supposed to be a weeklong visit turned into a month! I kind of hope we do the same thing this year; it was a lot of fun.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yeah. we went on a family vaca with my inlaws and went to 5 states and then we moved to a different state than we were living in.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yeah we went out of state when my lo was around 6 months and we are going to go again in a few weeks. she is 3 now.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yeah, sure, all the time. When our older 3 were little my husband's family was in another state. When our 4th was born we were in a completely different state than all our family so we traveled a lot. We also explored states around us.
    Our youngest is 2 months old and by the time he turned 5 weeks he had been in 10 states as we traveled across the country to our new home in Washington state.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• since he was born we have traveled back and forth between 2 states several times a year
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• All the time. We don't have family where we live so we are always traveling out of state.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've taken my girls clean across the country...We have flown to California for Disneyland. We live in GA, but we travel a ton...We've been to DisneyWorld, to NC, SC, Tenn, Alabama, Ark,, Louisiana, and tx. I think that's it....We plan to travel out of country in the next year to see my father in Africa
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 8:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010